So often for me, fear can control how I make decisions. Fear can determine my energy level. Fear can keep me from moving toward my dreams. I can plan, make lists of things that need to be done and dream big, but until I step through the fear and take action, I’m still just dreaming.
I have worked hard to move through the fear in many circumstances, to ignore the voices that say I can’t do whatever new idea or desire is deep inside me.
I thought that I would share my mantra about how I move past what might be stopping me from moving in the direction of living fully and passionately, and I would love to hear what you do to work through fear.
This is my mantra:
1. I can do this!
2. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone except for me.
3. I want to feel, abundant, affluent, significant, creative and moving through this fear will get me to those core desired feelings.
4. I don’t want to be one of the million of people who are sleep walking through life.
5. I don’t want to say I should have.
6. Every step is a learning process.
7. Failure is not failure, it is part of the journey.
8. Taking a risk and being open to what will come, brings an amazing energy to my life.
9. I CHOOSE to keep going, trying, risking to pursue my passion.
10. My risk, my courage might inspire someone to do the same.
Tell me how you work past your fear of taking a risk. If you can’t move forward and you feel stuck and afraid, use the mantra above as your own. Write it out, say it out load whatever you have to do to get it! You are the only one you have to prove anything to. This is your journey.. one small step is all it take to get the ball rolling.
You are loved and if I can encourage you in any way please let me know.