Christmas is such a magical time of the year and one of my favorite times. I love to decorate my home and I go all out with the decorating. I have two trees, I decorate every room on the 1st floor of my home, and I add the Christmas spirit to my front porch. Naturally when I found out I was doing a video in December I had to do a Christmas themed piece and when Shawn’s Christmas stencils came out and I saw the poinsettia stencil I know I was doing a bouquet of flowers for the dining room table (except this one is on canvas and for the wall hehehe 😊)
- Shawn Petite Stencils:
- Mod Podge – Matte
- 12”x 24” Artist Loft Canvas
- Scrapbook Patterned Paper (from my stash), Rub-ons (from my stash)
- Various size paint brushes (use what you have)
- Pilot G-2 Black Ball Point Pen, Black Stabilo Pencil, Fineline Applicator Fine Point
- Tissue Paper for printing the quote
- StazOn Saddle Brown Solvent Ink, Ranger Archival Ink – Potting Soil
- Liquitex Gesso, Acrylic Glazing Liquid (Gloss) Medium
- DecoArt Craft Paint-Asphaltum, Tomato Red
- Golden Fluid Acrylics: Titanium White, Chromium Oxide Green, Green Gold
- Liquitex Basics Acrylics: Brilliant Yellow Green, Light Olive Green, Alzarin Crimson Hue, Primary Red, Cadmium Red Deep Hue, Cadmium Yellow Deep Hue, Yellow Oxide
- Faber Castell PITT Artist Big Brush Pens: Cold Grey III, Ivory, Cadmium Red, Yellow Ochre
Be inspired, create and know that you are loved!
Shawn Petite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.