This piece is titled “The wonder in you” and it is quite a wonder how this piece came together.
I had a whole other project planned and then this quote just spoke to me. I could see what I would create, sooo…. I listened to the stirring in me and I’m so glad I did.
I love the simplicity and the push and pull of the modern and the vintage – of course, it has meaning that I gleaned from the quote.
And then I just played, wanted to have happy colors to contrast the grungy. I love how it came together in a spur of a moment.
I can’t wait to share the process and all the goodness in this project.
- 8×8 mdf board
- Liquitex matte gel
- Utrecht gesso
- Lukas cryl acrylic raw umber
- variety of soft pastels
- Darice matte acrylic in teal
- Blick matte acrylic in warm gray and yellow oxide
- Deco art acrylic in macha green
- Faber Castel pitt pen
- Gerneral charcoal pencil
- Liquitex acrylic ink in transparent raw umber
The doors are open with the founding member’s price! BECOME AN INSIDER TODAY!
- Monthly projects
- Monthly art challenge
- Monthly impromptu art journaling
- Monthly collage elements
- Quotes library
- Monthly techniques and product review
- AND SO MUCH MORE!