I created a quick and simple sunflower piece today.
I got lots of depth with the fun collage papers and then used my stencils as my guide. This is always a great way to get started without having to think too much.
I also want to let you know that I’ll be taking a break from Sunday inspiration for a week (hopefully).
With back-to-back things (stencil launch, workshops, birthday week, membership site launch), this mama is tired!
I need to practice what I preach and rest. So I’m gonna take a bit of time off.
I’ll still be in the membership creating fun things but will have a little space to just be, read, play, and paint just for me (that’s the plan anyway).
Hope you have fun watching the video and this week…. be sure to take care of YOU!
- 12×12 mdf board
- Liquitex fluid matte medium
- collage paper
- Lukas cryl acrylic (olive green, cobalt turquoise, burnt umber)
- Utrecht gesso
- Liquitex white spray paint
- Blick matte acrylic (yellow orange light, yellow oxide)
- Liquitex soft body acyrlic (burnt sienna)
- Liquitex acrylic ink (raw umber)
- Golden fluid acrylic (paynes gray)
- random oil pastels
- soft pastels (mungyo gallery, soho)
- Generals charcoal pencil ex. soft