My last page in my journal. It always feels like such an accomplishment!
I always do a rather simple page for the last one because it’s where I document the last year. There are a few fun grungy surprises that happened….. I have a lot to write about this year.
There was a lot of anxiety, loss, rebuilding, hard work, and unknowns. I honestly don’t think I’ve fully processed 2020 yet, but even in all the things….
There is this creative space that allows me to let go, allows me to process and helps me find gratitude.
My journal is like coming home to loved ones or a best friend. It’s comfort to me. A place to just be.
I share in the video why I journal and how important I think it is. I hope you enjoy the process, and next week we’ll finish the cover.
I pray that your New Year is uneventful and filled with grace and peace. YOU are loved!
- Handmade journal (4 pack blank journals)
- Liquitex fluid matte medium and matte gel
- Utrecht Gesso
- Liquitex super heavy gesso
- Liquitex carbon black spray paint
- Liquitex basics acrylic paint neutral gray
- Deco Art Americana acrylic plum suede
- Liquitex acrylic ink transparent raw umber
- Ranger Archival stamp pad
- Vintage stamps
- Generals charcoal pencil in soft (4B) and ex. soft (6B)
- Collage papers
This post contains affilate links from Blick and Amazon at no cost to you