Today’s Sunday inspiration piece is super simple. I needed to create without thinking and this is what came out.
I’d planned to do my word for the year but couldn’t think through what I had planned.
We had a family emergency this week that was beyond anything I could have imagined. I feel a little numb at this point. BUT….
There are signs of hope, hope in this situation, and hope inside of me. I can’t go into details, but I have some mighty prayer warriors on the job. And I can feel it.
I’m hoping that you, this week, find your signs of hope in whatever you’re facing.
I hope you enjoy this simple, calming, and quiet little piece.
You are loved!
- 8×10 mdf board
- Liquitex fluid matte medium
- Liquitex super heavy gesso
- Utrecht gesso
- Lukas acrylic – indian yellow
- Liquitex basics acrylic – quinacridone magenta
- Pebeo mat pub acrylic – bright orange
- Liquitex acrylic ink in transparent raw umber
- Tissue paper
- Archival stamp pad in black
- Makeup brush to stencil with
- Letter stamps
- Charcoal pencils
- Black soft pastels
Today is the last day the doors to the membership will be open until May 2022
I would love to see you inside the membership. You can get all the details and sign up below
This post contains affiliate links from Blick and Amazon at no cost to you