I love starting my journal with my word for the year. At the end of the year it’s always a reminder of what I’ve set out to do and work on.
This year feels a little different for so many reasons and I struggle with my word but knew that this was my work for myself.
Most often when I choose a word it’s for all areas of my life (business, family etc.) This year though, this word is just for me.
A very personal journey for myself this time. As I did my last page in my journal a couple of weeks ago I knew what the word would be, I did a little research (cause that’s how I’am) and realized just how much “Softness” I need in my life.
I share all about it and this journal page in the video, I hope you enjoy it!
You are loved!
- My handmade journal – I have a free tutorial here to show you how
- Liquitex fluid matte medium
- Utrecht gesso
- Winsor & Newton acrylic burnt sienna
- Grumbacher acrylic alizarin crimson and pale pink
- Liquitex acrylic ivory black
- Arteza acrylic gray
- Liquitex acrylic ink transparent raw umber, titanium white
- Gallery oil pastels in olive green and teal
- black soft pastel
- Gernerals charcoal pencil ex. soft
- Collage papers from the stash