If you don’t have this book…it is just an inspiration all the way around! – The art and the words move me every time I turn the page.
The quote from Morgan spoke to me deep down and went along with my word for the year.
“Even though you have learned the skill of running on empty, now is the time to learn the art of breathing deep all over again, letting no one make you feel that you cannot show up with the truth of where you are.” MHN
The thought of showing up with the truth of where you are in relationships, with yourself, with your creativity…. Allowing yourself permission to take the mask off and be who you are. There is so much freedom and yet so much fear.
The layers in this piece represent my truth and I share all about it and the process in the video.
I hope you enjoy it and always know that you are loved!
- 11×14 mdf board
- Utrecht gesso
- Liquitex fluid matte medium and matte gel
- Liquitex super heavy gesso
- Liquitex acrylic in carbon black
- Liquitex basics acrylic – quinacridone magenta
- Liquitex carbon black spray paint
- Winsor & Newton acrylic burnt sienna and raw umber
- Blick acrylic – bright aqua green
- Golden acrylic prussian blue
- Soho olive green
- Sargent liquid metal gold
- Palette knife, different size brushes
- Generals charcoal pencil, Stabilo all pencil, black soft pastel, bamboo dip pen(calligraphy pen)
New workshop! – Fabulous Funky Florals
A fun and fresh way to create funky, grungy and playful florals. Working in a non traditional way with a few surprise tools.
This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you.