I had a hard time focusing this week and getting my inspiration to create. I’ve been finishing up some big projects that needed to be done, but outside of that I just couldn’t land on anything to create for Sunday.
I work hard all the time to calm my anxiety, but sometimes when it feels like there are so many things to do and happening around me, I just need to be in the moment and get quiet.
Today as I approached my journal…. I felt a little lost for what to do, so I did what I do when that happens. I asked myself what do I need today, what do I need in this moment.
As soon as I do that I can focus on just one thing and put one layer of paint at a time until I have direction and that’s exactly what I did today.
I’ll share more about it in the video. I hope you enjoy this playful and super easy journal page and maybe it will give you some inspiration. Have fun watching!
- My handmade journal
- Liquitex fluid matte medium and matte gel
- utrecht gesso
- Blick matte paint – yellow orange light, green blue medium, yellow green light
- Arteza craft paint mustard yellow
- Soho acrylic – rose madder
- Sharpie water based marker in black and white
- Black acrylic paint to stencil with
- Stylus to scratch into paint
- Pattern tracing wheel
- Generals charcoal pencil and black soft pastel
Today is the last day for early bird pricing on my newest workshop “Rocking Recycle”
This post contains affiliate links from Amazon and Blick at no cost to you.
This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission and we are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.