This beautiful page transformed before my eyes. The tree was supposed to be a bush, but drips formed a trunk and I followed along.
I love it when things appear when you’re working. I layered and layered with so many fun things and took a moment to just be grateful for spring.
For the way everything feels like it’s coming alive, people smile more. People are out walking and playing and the sounds of spring just make me happy.
I wanted to capture a second of pause, of breathing, and of the beauty that is popping up around me.
I hope you enjoy the project and have fun watching. You are loved!
- Holbein gesso
- Liquitex fluid matte medium
- Blick matte black acrylic
- Soho olive green acrylic
- Liquitex green gold
- Liquitex acrylic ink – quinacridone magenta, titanium white, deep violet
- Nova color – flourescent magenta dioxazine purple
- Liquitex soft body medium magenta
- Neocolor 2 crayons
- soft pastels
- Soft pastel pencils
- Pitt pen