Today’s piece is all about saying yes. Yes to trying new things, yes to letting go, yes to freedom…. so many yes’s! The more I explore the more I find myself in my art and my life.
I share how I said “what if” a lot in my process for this weird and wonderful floral, and just how much I loved it. I also share a few simple steps to finding what your voice is in your art journey.
Saying yes takes courage…. for some, it takes more courage than others, but showing up, saying yes can be scary, which is why I put one simple word on this piece. COURAGE.
I’ll share more about it in the video. Hope you enjoy the project…. YOU are loved!
- 11×14 mdf board
- Liquitex matte gel and fluid matte medium
- Nova Color texture paste and Phthalo turquoise acrylic
- Liquitex acrylic ink – quinacridone magenta, carbon black, vivid red-orange
- Golden So flat acrylic bismuth vanadate yellow
- Pebeo matte pub raw umber, bright orange, tyrian pink
- Golden high flow sepia and raw umber
- Blick matte acrylic – black, dark green light, yellow-orange light, green blue light
- Soho acrylic – olive green, lime green
- Liquitex acrylic green gold
- Deco art Americana acrylic moody blue, thicket, plum suede
- Palette knife (square and regular), brayer, silicone scraper
- Generals charcoal pencil – ex soft , Black soft pastel