Today we’re going a little behind the scenes and I’m showing you my top 3 ways to get ideas for creating.
I get emails all the time about how viewers are stuck, hurting, healing or something in between. Sometimes there is fear that you have to create a perfect project.
Today I share all the imperfect things I create in my journals before I get to something that I might like. I also share how our journal time is the perfect place to just be and let it all go. To heal.
We’ll make 3 perfectly imperfect journal pages quickly and easily without much thought. That’s the whole point. Just show up and create!
I hope you enjoy the video and that you’ll let go and just be in your pages. YOU are loved!
- Nothing journals
- Liquitex matte gel and fluid matte medium
- Utrecht gesso
- Pebeo matte pub in ivory
- Blick matte black
- Nova color – Paynes gray and Mars violet
- Liquitex acrylic gouache – raw umber, burnt sienna, cad yellow, fluorescent pink, cerulean blue, cad orange
- Arteza acrylic – mustard yellow
- Charcoal pencil, stabilo all pencil
- Stabilo all aquarelle colored pencils
- soft pastels
- magazine pages – scraps – coloring pages – junk mail – catalogs
Stencils used: THESE WILL BE ON SALE THIS WEEK
I thought I would share that Nova Color is having their first ever sale. There products are already super reasonable, so if you want to check out their paint or my favorite texture paste do it now and get the discount! use the code: NOVASUN10