Doing the easy thing and doing what you love so you don’t overthink things, is sometimes the best way to create.
Especially when things are busy and we need some quiet head space.
This week as we came through birthday week, (which was awesome THANK YOU!) I started thinking about what to create and really honestly had no idea.
So I went back to some of my tried and true ways, which I’ll share all about in the video…. And this sweet, yet simple journal page came to life.
I hope you enjoy the project!
- Handmade journal
- Liquitex fluid matte medium
- Utrecht gesso
- Golden so flat acrylic – red violet, cad orange, cobalt teal
- Golden acrylic raw umber
- Golden fluid acrylic green gold
- Liquitex acrylic gouache quinacridone magenta
- Blick matte black
- Poscas pen black and white, white sharpie water based pen, ball point pen
- Charcoal pencil, black soft pastel
- Palette knife
Stencil used: THIS WILL BE ON SALE THIS WEEK