Feeling the all the fall feels today in this project. I just spent some relaxing time with all the details and shading on this one. This actually was a very simple project because I used my stencils as my guide.
I was inspired by my journal writing this week. When I take the time to write it really clears my head and my heart.
I wrote this week, “Each season comes for a purpose. Some seasons are hard and some are easy. I can’t change the season but I can change how I look at them.
My seasons have served me, taught me, given me compassion, grace and grit. I will continue to allow each season to teach me and change me for the better and this will only happen when I look at each season with new eyes.”
I’ll share more about it in the video, all with the fun process. I hope you enjoy the project, and always know that YOU are loved!
- 12×12 mdf board
- Collage paper
- Liquitex fluid matte medium and matte gel
- Utrecht gesso
- Nova color paynes gray
- Deco art crackle paint
- Pebeo matte pub in ivory
- Liquitex acrylic gouache (raw sienna, cad orange, hookers green, prism violet, cad yellow)
- Golden acrylic raw umber and burnt sienna
- Soft pastel pencils and soft pastel sticks, Generals charcoal pencil, Stabilo all pencil
- palette knife and angle brushes
- foam makeup sponge for stenciling
Stencils used: ALL FALL STENCILS WILL BE ON SALE FOR ONE MORE WEEK USE COUPON CODE: fall22