This week my inspiration is coming from Etc. by Sibella Court again and what yummy inspiration it is!
I’m giving myself permission this week to rest, slow down and yes, play with all the things that make me happy.
I’ve been super sick this past week, and now I’m finally, slowly making my way back to the table and getting my hands messy. And what a better way to get inspired but to surround myself with things that I love!?
I’ll share all about it in the video, I hope you enjoy the project. And always know that you are loved!
- 12×12 mdf board
- Collage papers
- Liquitex matte gel
- Liquitex gessso black and white
- Deco art media crackle paint
- House paint in blue/turquoise and taupe/gray
- Liquitex gouache unbleached titanium
- Stabilo all pencil and black soft pastel pencil, black soft pastel stick
- Brayer and copy paper
- Tissue paper that I printed on
- Variety of brushes
Stencils used: THESE WILL BE ON SALE THIS WEEK
Go to the Library HERE (you can also sign up at the same link)
New workshop now available at early bird pricing
Over 7 hours of video content, 25 lessons, Lot’s of paper making, and 3 grungy background. Plus a whole lot of fun!