Today we’re gonna make a mess or a masterpiece…. just for ourselves.
My inspiration for today’s journal page comes from another Uppercase encyclopedia – the Art Supplies issue and oh my goodness! I just want to surround myself with all the color that pops off of each page.
I chose from the book as many different supplies as I thought I could handle. I used some that I typically don’t put together and had a blast! I learned so many things and now have soo many new ideas!
My quote for today is “I just want to make beautiful (or messy) things…. even if nobody cares…” It really spoke to me. I ask you two very important questions in today’s video that (I hope!) will encourage you to get busy making a mess.
I hope you enjoy the project and always know that you are loved.
- My handmade journal
- Pan pastels/soft pastel sticks
- Oil pastels
- Neocolor 2 crayons
- Soft pastel pencils
- Generals Charcoal pencil
- Posca pens giant tip
- Liquitex acrylic ink deep violet
- Liquitex acrylic gouache quin magenta
- Blick matte acrylic black paint
- Golden acrylic quin nickel azo gold
- Liquitex gesso
- Liquitex fluid matte medium/matte gel
- Ranger Archival ink pad black
- Letter stamps