This is a comprehensive Workshop that covers all areas of Mixed Media. I teach you my go to techniques.
Each Workshop focuses on a specific aspect of Mixed Media, each video building on the next.
1. One layer foundation
2. Drips, drops and stencils
3. Not just your regular stamps
4. Collage the meat and potatoes of my mixed media
5. The magic of tissue paper
6. Image Transfer
7. Texture and modeling paste
8. Glazing, mark making and a mixed bag of tricks
At the end of each video we'll create a new piece of art using what we've learned. Each video building on the next.
You'll receive your codes to access the videos and classroom in your welcome email after purchase.
As we journey through this video series, I will share inspiration and how to get new ideas and take you right into my studio, showing you technique after technique, layer after layer, illustrating how I use the tools that I use everyday in my paintings.
Four worshops that will give you new ideas for creating gorgeous journal pages, tags and original art.
1. Rigid Wrap a little know product that can do amazing things.
2. Hot glue, you wont believe what you can do and the versatility, not to mention how cost effective it is.
3. Bees wax, believe it or not you can create with beeswax simply, and without alot of mess and hassle. I show you how.
4. Texture paste and drywall compound. I breakdown a lot of the products on the market, what they do, how they hold up and give you a comparison. I also show you some alternatives to creating that wont break the bank.
And as always we will create some stunning work with each workshop. You can purchase all 4 or one at a time.
You can get all four workshops at a discount or purchase them individually. Each video/workshop has its own classroom where you will find tips, inspiration and product links.
See what others are saying about the workshops they've taken.....
Cherri M. - says........I loved it!!!!!! Thank you for putting this all together.. Its perfect for me..
Julie S. - says ......This was so worth the money! Thank you for giving these wonderful instructions but most of all thank you for your time it is a priceless gift. Blessing always.
Rebecca C. says .... Thank you so much Shawn! I’m looking forward to creating with mixed media as you have shown. You are wonderfully encouraging and inspiring in many ways! :))
Chris M. says .... loving this series! Thank you
Cindi C. says ... I watch and buy a lot of tutorials. You did an excellent job with this. I’m going out of town next week and plan to purchase the other 3 texture videos to watch while I’m gone. Thank you so much for sharing your techniques. I’m a neophyte artist and I’ve learned so much from you. I’m trying to develop my own style, but it really helps when others, like yourself, share. Again….thanks
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to be at my computer at a certain time? No you will have access to each workshop with your code to work at your own pace, on your own time.
Once I have paid how long do I have access to the videos? You have life time access to watch and re watch each video.
Do I need a high speed internet connection to view the videos? Yes.
What kind of supplies will I need?The supply list will be included with each workshop.
Can I get a refund? No. Because you will have access to all the workshop information I cannot issue a refund.
What if I have question or get stuck? You can email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org