This weeks wrap up… I need your help.
Sunday Inspiration – Family Legacy
This weeks video has alot of meaning for me. Enjoy the video
Sunday Inspiration Family Legacy
1. substrate= mdf board or canvas
3. Matte Medium, gloss medium for image transfer
4. Amazing mold putty and resin (white)
5. buttons, flower or whatever you would like to make a mold of.
6. Texture paste
7. Acrylic paint: quin magenta, yellow oxcide, burnt umber, raw sienna, black, olive green
8. glazing medium
9. stencil (leaf)
- picture or object for middle of piece
11. palette knife, brush
12. fine liner 20 gauge
Amazing mold and resin
Come play with me on Fridays… lets have fun together and just play, ideas…. experiment…. whatever is in my heart and head.
The 80’s and 90’s…???
I need your help… what were you playing with, crafting with, what was trending in the craft and hobby world during the 80’s or 90’s. leave a comment after the post about what you were crafting in the eighties and nineties.. I want to try and do a new take on the oldies.
check this out! me in the 80’s…. oh yeah… perm, big hair… and my stone wash jean are not in the picture
Print Sale Monday and Tuesday Feb 16th and 17th
25% off all prints all sizes. USE COUPON CODE FREEPRINT2015
Look at how fabulous this print looks framed.
There are still a couple of spots in my workshop at Craft Fusion
I hope you have a relaxing sunday…. You are loved!