Oh, the grungy goodness with some super simple supplies and scraping paint back with my palette knife.
I really let loose and just went for it. This came together quickly and I was creating at such a fast pace… but I couldn’t help it… it just all came flowing out.
You see, December is the time as a business owner, I go over the previous year, reflect on what we did right and what we need to change. I reflect on my word for the year and start planning my word and purpose for the new year.
I get concrete plans in place.
But as I started…. I found myself angry…. and then it was almost comical (not really, but weird) as I thought about everything that happened in 2021 it was too much. Too much to hold in…. sooo I almost ran to my journal…. and this is what poured out.
My word for 2021 was “Grounded” even just typing it makes me laugh out loud…. I’ve been a lot of things this year but grounded wasn’t one of them…. more like chaotic!
I share more about it in the video. I hope you can be inspired to let all your things out…. it feels soooo good!
- Handmade journal
- Utrecht gesso
- Liquitex matte gel and fluid matte medium
- Liquitex black and white spray paint
- Lukas cryl acrylic yellow ochre
- Winsor & Newton raw umber
- Golden high flow in titanium white
- Dr. Ph. Martin black star india ink
- Generals charcoal pencil, Stabilo all pencil, White charcoal pencil
- Palette knife, black and white soft pastel
Right now you can still get in on Wanderlust 2022! with a discounted price. There are only a few more days left to sign up. Take a look and sign up HERE