I love it when you’re creating and the meaning shows up in the process.
Spring has sprung and our little town is full of life and is as cute as small towns get. I just love it!
After a drive into town… I came home so filled with gratitude that I wanted to record the beauty and quaintness of where we live. But I wasn’t sure if I would put a word on it or leave it blank. I journaled out my thoughts and then it all came together.
I love how it came out and all the textures!
I’ll share all about the process and the journey to perspective in the video. I hope you enjoy it!
- Handmade journal
- Liquitex matte gel or fluid matte medium
- Utrecht white gesso
- Liquitex super heavy gesso
- SoHo acrylic red ochre, olive green
- Blick matte black acrylic
- Studio acrylic Alizarin crimson hue
- Deco art media fluid acrylic in raw umber and paynes gray
- Black and white soft pastel pencils
- Generals charcoal pencil – ex. soft
- Black, gray, white and brown soft pastels
- Faber castell pitt pen – fine
- collage papers