Today was all about simplicity. It’s been a hectic few months in a good way… but I’m feeling the exhaustion setting in.
So today was play, a not thinking kind of project. A let’s try something new and let it be what it is kind of day. I LOVE those kinds of creative sessions.
So I parked all the swirling thoughts, and to-do lists and showed up to rest. I also tried a new style of trees that I love! And just layered to my heart’s content.
Come get lost in the process with me today, in this simple and relaxing journal page! Enjoy the project. YOU are loved!
- Handmade journal
- Liquitex fluid matte medium
- Liquitex acrylic gouache ( raw umber, prussian blue, hookers green, burnt sienna, unbleached titanium, bright aqua green, portrait pink, raw sienna, prism violet)
- Liquitex carbon black acrylic ink
- Blick matte black acrylic
- Soft pastels
- Charcoal pencil
- Palette knife, dough scraper, small round brush for the trees