I had so much fun creating this piece. It’s the perfect amount of texture and grunge.
I use some fun gel prints (from this weeks videos) and some yummy pastels and a surprise of gold paint!. Along with some new stencils. I always love experimenting with new stencils.
I also share a real personal read from my journal and what inspired this piece.
I can’t wait to share it with you and hope you enjoy the projects. And always know that you are loved!
- 11×14 mdf board
- Liquitex fluid matte medium and matte gel
- Nova color white texture paste
- Nova color acrylic paynes gray
- Pebeo mat pub ivory
- Golden raw umber
- Blick matte black
- Sargent liquid metal gold
- Paul Rubens soft pastels – portrait pack
- brayer and Generals charcoal pencil
- gel prints from this weeks videos
Videos from this week