I’m still relishing the time I spent last week taking in the beauty all around me… right now.
And a couple of days after last Sunday’s video, I was reading in Morgan Harper Nichols book- All Along You Were Blooming, and I turned the page to find this beautiful quote, and I knew that I would use it to inspire me this week.
Morgan writes ” Living in the moment is learning how to live between the big moments.” It’s learning how to make the most of the in between and having the audacity to make those moments just as exciting.
How about you and I have the audacity to love the moment we’re living right now!
I’ll share more about it and the project in the video. I hope you enjoy it. And always know that you are loved!
- 12×12 cradle board
- Liquitex fluid matte medium and matte gel
- Utrecht gesso
- Pebeo matte pub ivory
- Blick matte black
- Liquitex gouache (cerulean blue, cad yellow, red oxide, hookers green)
- Nova color paynes gray
- Golden acrylic (burnt sienna, raw umber)
- Grumbacher turquoise
- Soft pastel stick and soft pastel pencils
- Generals charcoal pencil
- Brayer, fan brush and angle brush, credit card
- Collage paper