This week’s project has so many layers, and so many layers of emotion. I share in the video how I had to pause in the middle of creating this, due to family news.
I also share how I had already planned the theme and title for this and how it played right into what was going on around me.
I hope that you will find peace in my words and what I created. And that you have peace this week.
Always, always remember that YOU are loved.
- Liquitex matte medium
- Utrecht gesso
- Nova Color white texture paste
- Blick matte acrylic black
- Nova color paynes gray
- Liquitex acrylic gouache (hookers green, bright aqua green, prism violet, prussian blue)
- Liquitex acrylic ink (titanium white, muted violet)
- Daler and Rowney acrylic ink sepia
- Soft pastel sticks
- Soft pastel pencils
- collage paper