This was a blind faith kinda page. I showed up without too much of a plan, or should I say I had a plan that had a lot of parts but I wasn’t sure just how I would put it all together.
BUT, I had courage and took it one step at a time. I had some assurance that no matter how this page would meander around… that I could do enough and work enough to be happy with it.
Maybe it wouldn’t be perfect, but I would be happy with the chance to create.
And I swear that every lesson that happens within my art is a lesson for my life.
That’s why creating is so good for the soul and creating is a courageous act. Just like living day by day.
I’ll share more about my thoughts and the process in the video.
But be courageous today to show up for you, or your art or your loved ones…. or whatever that thing is that you know you need to have courage with.
I hope you enjoy the project and always know that you are loved!
- My handmade journal
- Liquitex fluid matte medium
- Liquitex gesso – black and white
- Nova color texture paste
- Nova color paynes gray acrylic
- Liquitex basics unbleached titanium acrylic
- Amersterdam acrylic olive green light
- Grumbacher acrylic raw umber
- Daler and Rowney acrylic ink – sepia
- Liquitex gloss medium
- Deli paper
- Generals charcoal pencil and Stabilo all pencil
- Black soft pastel
- collage paper
These collage papers that I used will be available in the subscriber library and the membership.