So many possibilities…. that’s the title of this piece and the story of my year of curiosity.
Last week’s floral project had a lot of twists and turns, and a few panic moments….but this week I did a deeper dive into what I want to convey in my floral experiments. I journaled, tested, color-swatched, and added texture before I even started creating this.
And I was so excited about all the possibilities of what I could do to express my curiosity. I have so many ideas!! And not enough time!
I share the behind-the-scenes this week, of what goes on before I actually get to a project. I hope, that it encourages you to play, imagine, and be curious and shows you that not every time we create does it need to be a finished project, but the springboard to possibility…. I’ll share more about it in the video.
I hope you enjoy the project and always know that YOU are loved!
- 14×14 canvas
- Liquitex fluid matte medium and matte gel
- Utrecht gesso for texture
- Liquitex gesso black and white
- Acrylic paint – olive green, unbleached titanium, raw sienna, burnt sienna, prism violet, teal,
- Golden’s paynes gray
- Soft pastel stick and pastel pencil
- Generals charcoal pencil
- Stabilo all pencil
- Angle brush 1″ and 1/2″
- Flat brush 1″
- Palette knife, dough scraper, credit card
- Collage paper