Today is the culmination of a week long journey in my concertina book. I allowed each section to inform me of what to do next.
The object was to let go of the outcome, perfection and how it would look and just let go. The perfect expression of this season and the season of my life.
The words on the pages reflect how I want to greet change and letting go and to find the beauty in it. To truly be grateful.
All the videos are on you tube and I will link them below. They will also be available in the resource library and the membership. I will complete the cover and the finishing touches only in the subscriber library and the membership. The library is free if you’re interested.
Don’t forget that all the fall stencils are on sale for one more day.
My hope is that you will see a season of uncertainty, of letting go and change, and a place to begin. A time to search for the beauty.
I hope you enjoy the video and this journey that I took and I hope that you know that YOU are loved!
Supplies used for all the pages:
- 11×17 copy paper gessoed on both sides
- Liquitex fluid matte medium
- Liquitex gesso black and white
- Collage paper
- Acrylic paint – prism violet, cad orange, cad yellow, titan buff, unbleached titanium, olive gree, burnt sienna
- Grumbacher heavy body – raw umber
- Liquitex acrylic ink – red oxide, muted gray, muted green, titanium white, raw sienna, burnt sienna
- Dalery and Rowney acrylic ink in sepia
- Soft pastel pencils, Polychromos colored pencils
- Soft pastel stick
- Generals Charcoal pencil ex soft
- Hole punch, hole reinforcements, Archival stamp pad black
- Binding tape for closure
Stencils used: All fall stencils are on sale for one more day. See all Fall stencils HERE
- Rambling branches 1 & 2 9×12
- Rambling branches 1 & 2 5×8
- Fall leaves large
- Fall leaves
- Pumpkin variety
- Black crow
- Barn large
- Sunflower duo
- Inky leaves 1
- Big bold font
Part 1 of the concertina
Part 2 of the concertina