Today I’m easing my way back into more of my normal routine.
It takes time to slow down…. and then it takes time to get back into the swing of things. I don’t want to go totally back to the breakneck pace I was at but, taking time off always floods me with ideas!
Today’s journal page is just my reflection on the long walk back to myself, to find calm and ease. It’s about the lessons I learned and will constantly work on my whole life.
I meandered around this page with layers and colors, just like I’ve meandered around the last week. Lots of walking, reading and playing.
I’ll share more about it in the video. I hope this project inspires you. And always know that you are loved.
- Handmade journal
- Liquitex gesso (black and white)
- Liquitex matte gel and fluid matte medium
- Liquitex acrylic ink titanium white
- Daler & Rowney acrylic ink in sepia
- Golden raw umber
- Acrylic paint – burnt sienna, raw sienna, prism violet, olive green
- Graphite stick, Generals charcoal pencil (ex. soft)
- Raw umber pastels stick Paul Rubens