Today I start my winter concertina, with lots of layers and new stencils that will be on sale this week!
I love creating in a concertina because it gives me so much freedom to continue my story. Watching each scene fold into the next. As I was creating each section it felt like a store window display during the holidays and I love that.
We will complete each section this week on YouTube and then the final section will be next the next Sunday Inspiration. 11-5-23
The cover along with all the videos will be in the subscriber library (which is free) and the membership.
As I created, I wanted to capture the things that I find most meaningful during this time of year. And how the coziness of the season causes me to reflect on all that I’m grateful for.
I hope you enjoy the project and create one for yourself. Have fun watching the video and always remember how much you are loved!
These are the supplies used for all the sections in the concertina.
- Acrylic paints – Prussian blue, teal, cobalt blue, prism violet, quin magenta, unbleached titanium, titan buff
- Golden fluid acrylic – permanent violet dark, paynes gray, raw umber
- Liquitex gesso black and white
- Grumbacher heavy body- alizarin crimson, raw umber
- Liquitex acrylic ink in raw umber
- Deco art extreme sheen gold
- Paul Rubens Soft pastel sticks
- Posca pens regular tip and broad (set of 3)
- Krylon gold leaf pen
- Koh-I-Noor Soft pastel pencils
- Generals charcoal pencil extra soft
- Palette knife set, credit card cut down, dough scraper
- 1/2′ angle brush (single or set), flat brush (set), 1/4″ angle brush, fan brush
Stencils used: All winter stencils on sale this week 15% off use coupon code: winterfun23
See all the winter stencils HERE
- Angel wings large
- Hanging Ornaments
- Christmas berries and evergreen
- pointsettia and leaves
Section 5 and next Sunday 11-5-23 inspiration