Today, we’re finishing up our winter concertina. This was a fun journey, with such beautiful layers.
I hope that you can tell your story in your concertina. Bring to it the thing that has the most meaning in this winter season.
Remember that you have one more day to get the winter stencils at 15% off. Use code: winterfun23
I hope you enjoyed this project and that you create your own. And always know that you are loved.
These are the supplies used for all the sections in the concertina.
- Acrylic paints – Prussian blue, teal, cobalt blue, prism violet, quin magenta, unbleached titanium, titan buff
- Golden fluid acrylic – permanent violet dark, paynes gray, raw umber
- Liquitex gesso black and white
- Grumbacher heavy body- alizarin crimson, raw umber
- Liquitex acrylic ink in raw umber
- Deco art extreme sheen gold
- Paul Rubens Soft pastel sticks
- Posca pens regular tip and broad (set of 3)
- Krylon gold leaf pen
- Koh-I-Noor Soft pastel pencils
- Generals charcoal pencil extra soft
- Palette knife set, credit card cut down, dough scraper
- 1/2′ angle brush (single or set), flat brush (set), 1/4″ angle brush, fan brush
Stencils used: All winter stencils are on sale for one more day! Use coupon code: winterfun23 for 15% off
See all the winter stencils HERE