Today’s project brings a few inspirations together.
I was so inspired by last weeks project that I started planning a series. And then I got my new Ephemera Encylopedia from Uppercase and fell in love with all the artist and how they work with paper.
So…. I decided to combine them for today’s adventure.
I’ll share in the video more about merging the inspiration and how it takes courage to try new things, and knowing what you love. And how it helps us get comfortable in our own skin.
So that we can be our true selves. I hope you enjoy the project. And always know that you are loved!
This original is available here
- 12×16 Birchwood panel
- Liquitex gesso – black and white
- Utrecht gesso
- Liquitex fluid matte medium
- Deco art media crackle paint
- Golden fluid acrylic – raw umber and paynes gray
- Acrylic matte paint – custom teal, olive green, raw sienna, burnt sienna
- Sand to mix with my Utrech gesso
- Palette knife in different sizes
- Generals charcoal pencil
- Black soft pastel stick set
- Collage paper, vintage papers
Stencil used – Inky leaves 1 stencil mask – This will be on sale this week