This week I’m wrapping up my year long journal. And a year of curiosity.
Today I do the cover and the last page. My last page is always a recap of the year and what growth has happened in these pages.
The healing, the hope, the challenges. Each page is a document of life and going through them really took me on a journey.
Next week I’ll do a flip through, make a new journal and choose my word for the new year.
I hope you enjoy the project. And always know that you are loved.
- Handmade journal
- file folder
- collage paper
- Liquitex fluid matte medium and gel
- Liquitex gesso black and white
- Acrylic paint – olive green, prism violet, burnt sienna, raw umber
- Liquitex black spray paint
- Roller tub and roller
- Archival black stamp pad
- hole punch, hole reinforcements, lace
- black soft pastel stick