Today, I’m doing a flip through of my 2023 journal.
I share my thoughts about how my creating has shifted during my year of curiosity and that if something doesn’t serve you anymore, you have permission to let it go.
I also make a new journal with you and create this page with my word of the year. “Adventure”
This was a simple page and yet speaks to where I am in my creative journey. I’ll share more about it in the video. Enjoy the project and always know that you are loved!
- Handmade journal
- 11×17 Copy paper gessoed on both sides
- Old book and awl to punch holes
- Waxed thread
- Liquitex black and white gesso
- Liquitex fluid matte medium
- Roller tub with lid
- Acrylic paint – unbleached titanium, prism violet, burntsienna, cad yellow, cerulean blue, paynes gray, raw umber
- Brayer, soft pastel stick and charcoal pencils (ex. soft)